Fluid Flow Consultants, Inc.
Steady-State Multiphase Flow Software
Fluid Flow Consultants offers a two multiphase flow programs, SIMPL2
(for pipelines with no
loops or branches) and GENNET-M
(for pipelines AND pipeline networks with multiple sources (supplies), multiple sinks (deliveries)
and multiple loops). Both of these programs have the following:
Methods and Features ...
- Calculates & Reports ...
- Liquid Holdup
- Flow Patterns
- Handles ...
- Single-phase Gas
- Single-phase Oil, Condensate and Water
- Multiphase Mixtures
- Calculates ...
- Static-Head (Elevation effects)
- Pressure-drop correlations for horizontal, vertical, ... all uphill and
- Heat Capacities
- Surface Tensions
- Gas/Liquid Ratios
- Sour gas and brine water handling
- Calculates Heat-Transfer Coefficients for ...
- Buried Pipes
- Underwater Pipes
- In-Air Pipes
- SIMPL2 & GENNET-M have "Drag and Drop" Interface
- Calculated Pressures and Temperatures versus Distance Graphics
- Complete user's manual covers installation, input, output, examples and
- Technical support available by Phone, FAX & E-mail
Return to FFC's Home Page
This page last updated:
July 20, 2011